Try this 10 minute home fat burning workout to aid you in your weight loss journey.
Losing weight is often seen as a complicated journey. It is not. Really. All you need to do is burn more calories than you consume consistently and you will be losing weight with time. Simple, isn’t it? But simple does not mean it is easy. In fact, losing weight can be extremely hard for some people.
So how can you lose weight and burn fat? To burn fat, you need to create a calorie deficit by burning more calories than you consume. Here are some strategies that can help you burn fat:
- Exercise regularly: Cardiovascular exercise, such as running, cycling, or swimming, can help you burn calories and increase your metabolism. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise most days of the week.
- Add strength training: Building muscle can help you burn more calories at rest, as muscle tissue requires more energy to maintain than fat tissue. Incorporate strength training exercises, such as weight lifting or bodyweight exercises, into your routine.
- Increase physical activity: Look for ways to increase your overall physical activity throughout the day, such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator, parking farther away from your destination, or taking a walk during your lunch break.
- Eat a balanced, low-calorie diet: Focus on whole, unprocessed foods like fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Avoid sugary, high-fat, and processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated can help you feel fuller and prevent overeating.
- Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can disrupt hormones that regulate appetite and metabolism, leading to weight gain. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
Sustainable fat loss takes time and effort. You need to focus on doing things right consistently. Choosing the right set of exercises to increase your caloric expenditure will help you achieve your goals. And that is where this 10-minute home fat burning workout comes into play. It was envisioned by Jeff Cavaliere.
Check out the workout below.
10 Minute Home Fat Burning Workout
You will not need any equipment to do this workout and begin losing weight.
And the entire workout is centred around one exercise: the burpee.
But you won’t be doing burpees all day long, but burpees of escalating difficulty every minute on the minute for up to 10 minutes. It’s a CrossFit-style workout known as EMOM. For each minute you have to perform 12 reps of the exercise and use the remaining time in that minute to rest before going for the next exercise and so on.
The exercise list is:
- Squat thrust
- Squat thrust jax burpee
- Squat thrust squat burpee
- Classic chest-to-ground burpee
- Single-leg mountain climber burpee (6 reps each leg)
- Side kick through burpee
- Chop and hop single-leg burpee (6 reps each leg)
- Angry mule burpee
- Triple skyfall
- Arm get-up burpee (6 reps each arm)
To understand how to perform each exercise, click on the video below.
Maintaining a healthy body fat percentage can have several benefits for your overall health and well-being. Here are some potential benefits of having a low body fat percentage:
- Reduced risk of chronic diseases: Research suggests that having a low body fat percentage may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
- Improved cardiovascular health: Lower body fat can be associated with improved cardiovascular health, including lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Improved physical performance: Having a lower body fat percentage can improve athletic performance by increasing strength, speed, and endurance.
- Reduced strain on joints: Carrying excess body fat can put additional strain on joints, leading to joint pain and increased risk of injury. Maintaining a lower body fat percentage can reduce this strain and protect joint health.
- Improved self-esteem and body image: For some individuals, maintaining a low body fat percentage can improve self-esteem and body image, leading to better mental health and well-being.
It’s important to note that there can be negative consequences to having a body fat percentage that is too low, such as hormonal imbalances, decreased immune function, and decreased bone density. It’s important to aim for a healthy body fat percentage rather than trying to achieve an extremely low percentage. Consult with a healthcare professional to determine what a healthy body fat percentage is for you.
Source link: https://www.boxrox.com/10-minute-home-fat-burning-workout-no-equipment-needed/ by Robert Born at www.boxrox.com